Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Six-Figure Affirmations

If you're like me, you know that affirmations work.

I've seen major results with affirmations in all different areas of my life.

Here's some quick tips on how you can write and use affirmations:

Create a custom wallpaper for your computer and cell phone that says your favorite positive affirmation, using 'YOU' and all capital letters. The capital letters help your brain to process the affirmation more quickly and easily. Using 'You' instead of 'I am' also helps your brain to process the affirmation quicker. Here's an example of a six-figure affirmation that I have on my computer's wallpaper right now:

YOU ARE NOW EARNING $10,000 PER MONTH EASILY

Once I put that affirmation up, within a couple months I was having so many six-figure business ideas (easy ones!) that I didn't know where to start!!!

By the way, you can do that for free... just look up 'free custom wallpaper' on the internet and you should be able to find a good site that you can create a wallpaper with text for your computer.

Also, on your cell phone, write in another six-figure affirmation so that every time you look at your cell phone, it only takes a second to read your affirmation before you dial a number. Here's another great six-figure affirmation:

YOU ARE NOW EARNING $125,000 A YEAR... EASILY

Keep that on your cell phone for even nine months and see what happens!

Here's a short list of some great six-figure affirmations that you can say to yourself in the shower, while you are driving, getting dressed, or whenever you're alone:

I give thanks that I am now earning $125,000 per year... easily.
I feel so grateful that I am easily earning a six-figure income now.
It feels good to be earning six-figures now.
Earning six-figures is easy for me.
One of the easiest things I do is earn six-figures.
I am saving and investing money wisely now.
The amounts in my bank accounts are now growing and growing.
I am enjoying six-figure success now.

Some other affirmations that can help you to boost your earnings to six-figures easily are:

I am worthy.
I value myself and what I do.
I put myself first... before others. (be reasonable!)
It's so easy to make money now.
It's so easy to save money now.
It's so easy to invest money now.

I hope these six-figure affirmations help you on your way to earning six-figures!



This news article is brought to you by HUNTING - where latest news are our top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment